Sleep is one of the basic necessities for any human being to survive in this world without any other health issues. Sleep deprivation in the night will have a negative impact on your every day performance. Sleep deprivation statistics reveal that when you are suffering from insufficient amount of sleep then you will be feeling fatigue and drowsiness all throughout the day, it will hinder proper functioning of your entire body organs. Such a person with sleep disorders will not be able to judge properly or make decisions correctly and also they are accident prone thus at danger of reaching sleep deprivation death.
Sleep deprivation symptoms
A person struggling with sleep deprivation will be yawning continuously, they might doze off while doing some activities, very poor concentration, grogginess is found while walking, mood swings and more. Sleep Deprivation College students will explode even when provoked slightly, will not be able to concentrate on studies, finds it difficult to wake up early, irritable behaviors, etc. It will also affect proper functioning of heart which might affect their future life and sometimes ends up in sleep deprivation death also if left untreated.
- Ignorance of the importance on sleep is the one of the major cause for sleep disorders in humans. Young and adults prefer waking up to socialize late night or read their favorite book or to watch television etc.
- Other causes of sleep deprivation are sickness found in a person respectively. Any type of illness will cause sleeplessness because of the pain, discomfort, gagging and more.
- People working in the night shifts will regularly deprive themselves from normal sleep; therefore they might suffer from sleep deprivation hallucinations.
- A person with health disorders such as periodic limb movement, snoring and sleep apnea will also have sleep deprivation since they will be disturbed from normal sound sleep.
- Certain medications or drugs given for ADHD or epilepsy can also cause sleep deprivation symptoms.
- Other common causes of sleep deprivation are environmental disorders like too cold or too hot bedroom, noisy sound disturbance from neighbors or even a partner who is snoring.
- Sleep deprivation college students and adults might be because of unhealthy habits such as drinking alcohol or coffee and smoking cigars before going to bed. These factors will stimulate the nervous system.
- According to sleep deprivation statistics it was found that worry is also another cause for sleep deprivation hallucinations. People with sound mind will be able to relax and enjoy a peaceful sleep others will suffer from sleep deprivation.
- If you are a new mother or father then your sweet little toddler will surely be awake all night and need to be taken care.